Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Who Benefits From Ukraine's Economic Crisis? (Hint: Not Average Ukrainians)

Subject: Re: Who Benefits From Ukraine's Economic Crisis? (Hint: Not Average
Ukrainians)


Awhile back a member of the ACB became peeved at me and offered to buy me a
ticket to any place on the planet...one way, if I didn't like our wonderful
nation.
And he could afford to do it, too!
But the fact is, I like it here. My People are here, children, grand
children, great grandson, sisters...etc.
Why does this man think that my concern for the well-being of my people
means that I want to leave.
Would I prefer Russia? Hell no! Nor can I think of another country where I
would prefer to live.
Perhaps the Ruling Class in other nations look and dress differently, but
they still are the Ruling Class, and they still tend to want to stay in
power, at the expense of their people.
What I want to see is a ground-swell reform of how we Humans govern
ourselves. You know, like mother taught us? Share with one another? Treat
others the way you want them to treat you? Like that?
But so long as we are shoving one another aside in our attempt to grab the
brass ring...or the pot of gold, we will never place Human Compassion in its
proper place.
No, no thanks to my fellow ACBers offer. I plan to stick around and sound
off whenever I think I have something to sound off about.

Carl Jarvis



----- Original Message -----
From: "Miriam Vieni" <miriamvieni@optonline.net>
To: "'Blind Democracy Discussion List'" <blind-democracy@octothorp.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 6:35 AM
Subject: RE: Who Benefits From Ukraine's Economic Crisis? (Hint: Not Average
Ukrainians)


Yes, except one of the reports on Democracy Now indicated that there was no
alternative on the ballot to stay with Ukraine. The alternatives were, do
you want to join Russia or do you want to be independent from Russia.

Miriam

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-democracy-bounces@octothorp.org
[mailto:blind-democracy-bounces@octothorp.org] On Behalf Of Marsha
Sent: Tuesday, March 18, 2014 6:21 AM
To: Blind Democracy Discussion List
Subject: Re: Who Benefits From Ukraine's Economic Crisis? (Hint: Not Average
Ukrainians)

Hi
I think I must have lost some of my brain power. Even if the elections
were not as they should be, doesn't the overwhelming support for joining
Russia mean something? What is the reason for not supporting the elections?

haven't these folks suffered enough that they might know what they want? I
really don't understand it all. I consider myself as knowledgeable but this
is beyond me. Thanks for a bit of info in small words and sentences.

Marsha


_______________________________________________
Blind-Democracy mailing list
Blind-Democracy@octothorp.org
http://www.octothorp.org/mailman/listinfo/blind-democracy

_______________________________________________
Blind-Democracy mailing list
Blind-Democracy@octothorp.org
http://www.octothorp.org/mailman/listinfo/blind-democracy

No comments:

Post a Comment