Sunday, August 26, 2018

Re: [acb-chat] "As I see it": Edited notes of King George III

What an amazing find! The following notes were found in an old trunk
filled with Jarvis memorabilia. There is no signature, but it sounds
like...well, I'll wait to hear what you think. I will pass them along
without further comment.
Carl Jarvis
****

Hmm...those pesky upstart rebels keep stealing my emails before I
write them. A Pox upon them all!
What I wished to say, while sitting on my throne this early morning,
was just what should we consider the wicked Paul Revere? Should we
label him a simple "whistle blower"? or should he be charged as a
Traitor, to be hung from the neck until dead?
And what of that surveyor George Washington and his band of hooligans?
Have they gone mad? Do they forget that this is a Land of Laws and
proper processes? We must get the word out to the Commoners. They
far outnumber the Fools among them. They will rise up and join our
Army, bringing an end to this insanity.
Hmm...and now I cannot seem to find my Royal Toilet Paper.



On 8/26/18, Carl Jarvis via acb-chat <acb-chat@acblists.org> wrote:
>
> _______________________________________________
> acb-chat mailing list
> acb-chat@acblists.org
> http://www.acblists.org/mailman/listinfo/acb-chat
>

No comments:

Post a Comment