Friday, February 1, 2013

Life is interfering with my fun

Subject: Life is interfering with my fun

Life is interfering with my fun. 
But it's time to cut back a bit on the email lists and knuckle down to the neglected physical therapy.  I've been pretending that everything has stayed the same for the  past couple of years, but I'm now having problems getting from the truck to clients homes.  Not good for the Rehab Teacher to stagger up the walk. 
I've had great fun, but also learned a great deal.  So it is with heavy heart that I'm turning in my Chat List Key.  And the key to the men's room. 
Thanks to all of you for the information you've shared, and for not backing down just because I was right...sometimes. 
Bob is as good a moderator as they get, and starting this list was  just what we needed. 
I plan to stay on the acb-l for the time being, and of course I have to continue with Blind Democracy.  That's Charlie Crawford's list, and it gives me so much good information for background to other stuff I write.  Where Sylvie digs up all the off-beat articles is beyond me.  And Miriam, Claude, Ted, Alice, Roger  and so many more who stimulate my tired old brain. 
For the time being however, I have to force myself to do a couple of hours of rehab every day.  I'm hoping...no, I am Expecting to have my body in trim condition by Summer so I can go back to clearing the trails. 
Best to all,
 
Carl Jarvis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment