Monday, September 25, 2017

Re: [blind-democracy] American racism

On 9/25/17, Bob <ebob824@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
> Racism is the prejudice that members of one race are intrinsically superior
>
> to members of other races.
>
> white supremacists along with Donald Trump made their nation racially
> nonreversible.
> As he ignominiously disparaged soccer players, what a terribly petulant
> and infantile character.
>
> Their pride is wholly spurned.
>
> Their America first agenda brought them fractionation, tumultuousness,
> racial disparity, detestable rhetoric and interminably factional conflict.
>
> I urge my fellow Muslims to utterly ostracise American enterprises.
>
> I keep my sentiment stiff, these people are worthy of being relegated.
> Their counterfeit mottoes of democracy are no longer believed.
>
> I urge immigration applicants from our Muslim world to seek settlement in
> Canada.
>
> At least, therein, they do not advocate for expatriating licit occupants.
>
> I myself have the desire to submit an immigration form to Canada.
>
> I just await until I match their requirements.
>
> I do not exaggerate, Americanism certainly became a major threat to cultural
>
> diversity.
>
> In Britain, they honour royalty and succession.
>
> Nevertheless, they do not embrace xenophobic temperament, even with the rise
>
> of controversial Brexit talks.
>
> I talk to people there and they never denigrated outlanders.
>
> So, what is the trouble in the States then?
>
> Basically, it is racism.
>
> They base their primal tenets on racial discrimination.
>
> Despite nullifying this statement, they explicitly are convicted of doing
> so.
>
> The United States is no longer the place of equal opportunities.
>
> It used to be but, now it plainly isn't.
>
> Bob
>
>
>
> ---
> This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.
> https://www.avast.com/antivirus
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment