Tuesday, February 5, 2019

frivolous

Dear One and All,
I am shocked!  Diego?  Frivolous???
It does tickle my funny bone when I see comments where someone has
taken a bit of fluff to be serious.   On the other hand, I'm never
sure if such responses themselves are serious.  We really do depend
upon voice inflection and tone to convey what our words can't always
do.
But back to the Robot Shrink.  We had a Robot in the White House once
upon a time.  Can you guess who it was?  He was a bland looking Robot
with a rather flat voice.  I hope the newer models are more human
sounding.  His "Handlers" tested him for years, during which he
learned to say one line, "At General Electric, Progress is our most
important product".
Finally he was sent to the Big Time, where he was given a new line.
"I'm from the government and I'm here to help."  For 8 years he
repeated it.  But he never did help the Working Class.  Just his
Handlers.
No, I do not ever want to be stretched out on the couch and hear a
dull voice say, "Hell Oh.   I am here.  To help you.  Please. do not.
be afraid. afraid. afraid. Afraid. afraid.".

Carl Jarvis. Jarvis. Jarvis.  Jarvis...

No comments:

Post a Comment