Thursday, March 31, 2011

Presto Chango!


The Cracker Barrel!  I absolutely love the Cracker Barrel.  But they don't have any here on the Wild Olympic Peninsula. 
 As careful as I am when eating, I never put both hands into my mouth at the same time and only lick them off over my plate, nonetheless I do get a teeny, tiny little smudge on my shirt from time to time.  Like every time I eat. 
It would not happen as often if my stomach didn't poke out so far in front of my chest.  The dribble shoots right on past my chest and splatters on the protrusion. 
That's when Oxi Clean comes to the rescue.  Upon returning home I take a cup of the dry Oxi Clean and mix it with very hot water.  Then I fold my shirt into the water, having first removed it from my body.  I leave it overnight, toss it into the washer and Presto Chango!  Clean and ready to receive dribbles again. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment