Saturday, February 7, 2015

Uber Driver Starts Petition to Allow Passengers to Tip Drivers Via App

Joe, Joe, Joe. You can't say, "I've lost any connection with the
working class in this post altogether", and say you sound like me.
First, you and I are Working Class members, like it or not. We can't
unjoin. Second, distancing ourselves from our People never solved a
single issue or brought about a better world.
Third, just because you hold a minority opinion on some issues at
times, is no sign that your position is any more right or wrong than
any other one expressed on this list. It simply is your contribution,
and, I sincerely hope, your personal conviction.
Finally, you are often times far too impatient with folks who post
beliefs that run counter to yours. Remember, it has taken hundreds of
years, and great effort for our Masters to twist our minds and corrupt
our hearts. Our Masters have the power and the wealth. They can
crush us at will. But we still have Love and Respect in our quiver.
At all costs we must stay the course and never allow ourselves to be
stripped of Love and Respect.
Lovingly and respectfully yours,
Carl Jarvis


On 2/7/15, joe harcz Comcast <joeharcz@comcast.net> wrote:
> Ok are you trying to make me sound like Carl here>?
>
> If so and, adding my own atavistic flourish I will say this simply and oh so
>
> subtedly, "Fuck the tip and fuck uber!"
>
> I've lost any connection with the working class in this post altogether.
>
> And this thing makes me wanna puke as well
>
> _______________________________________________
> Blind-Democracy mailing list
> Blind-Democracy@octothorp.org
> https://www.octothorp.org/mailman/listinfo/blind-democracy
>

No comments:

Post a Comment