Saturday, March 14, 2015

how many pwd hurt by fraud like this?

Joe and All,
There are situations where the word, Evil is not strong enough. Back
in the days when I fished on Puget Sound, back when there were fish,
and you could actually eat them, back in those days I was fishing with
my dad in a little 14 foot runabout. We were bottom fishing for Cod.
We already had several good sized fish including one Rock Cod.
Suddenly I had a strike. I hauled in my hand line and was about to
reach into the water and pull another Cod out, when I froze. I was
looking into the ugliest, most frightening, misshapen, slimy creature
ever vomited from Hell's bottomless pit. Strange fin-like things
fluttering about, mixed with long sharp spines. Red eyes and whiskers
like a rat. I stared at this...this thing and asked dad, "How do I
get this off my hook?" Dad told me that this was a Rat Fish, a bottom
scavenger, and the only way he knew to get it off the hook was to cut
the line.
When I hear stories as the one you posted, this is the only way I can
describe the rotten, corrupt morally bankrupt crooks. Rat Fish!

Carl Jarvis


On 3/14/15, joe harcz Comcast <joeharcz@comcast.net> wrote:
> Home health care owner pleads guilty to fraud Federal authorities say the
> owner of two home health care companies has pleaded guilty to Medicare and
> tax
>
> fraud charges as part of a case that's netted 10 other guilty pleas or
> convictions. Mohammed Sadiq, 67, entered the plea Friday in U.S. District
> Court
>
> in Detroit. He's set to be sentenced June 18. Federal investigators say
> Sadiq admitted that he and others created and operated the companies to bill
> Medicare
>
> for services he knew weren't provided. He also admitted to creating fake
> patient files to appear as though services were provided and necessary.
> Sadiq
>
> says in the plea that he received $12.6 million from Medicare in the scheme.
> The case is part of the government's Medicare Fraud Strike Force,
> established
>
> in 2007. Copyright 2015 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment