Sunday, August 14, 2011

Out of Focus

We're getting all muddy and out of focus. 
Let's start back a couple of miles.  The situation is this. 
When people have the need to control others, to hold them as unequal's, contemptible, expendable, and so much vermin, then it does not matter how you attempt to structure society. 
When people trust, honor, respect, love, and watch over one another, just about any form of government is going to work. 
When I care enough for you and your family, as if you were my own, I am not going to cheat you or treat you unfairly. 
If I see you as just another cow or pig or chicken, do you think I will obey any rules you and your ilk try to force on me? 
I am an admirer of Marx and Engels, but I don't hold out any hope for any of their theories until we deal with the more basic issue of how Man sees Man...and women too! 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment