Monday, October 10, 2011

It is time to fight for FairWages forPeople with Disabilities, H.R. 3086

Subject: Re: It is time to fight for FairWages forPeople with Disabilities, H.R. 3086

In posting the article by David Andrews along with the bill in a second post, I was not attempting to state a position, but rather, I hoped to stimulate discussion on an issue that has been with us since, well, since 1938.  Frankly, I see serious problems if we just allow things to continue the way the are, but I can see serious gaps if we follow David Andrew's request that we urge our congress people to vote for HR 3086 as it now stands. 
So, after all my years in the field of work with the blind, I turn out to be just another bureaucratic Mug Wump. 
But more later. 
 
Carl Jarvis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment