Sunday, November 2, 2014

Another book: Is knowledge power?

On 11/1/14, Miriam Vieni <miriamvieni@optonline.net> wrote:
> I didn't think that anything I could read at this point would actually
> shock
> me, given all the horrors I've been reading about. But I just started
> reading The Nazis Next Door, the new book just out by Eric Lichtblau, which
> is from Bookshare. I've just started and there is a description of how the
> allies, including the U.S., treated the survivors of the Nazi camps in
> comparison with how the Nazis themselves, those who remained at the camps
> and in the vacinity, were treated. There's a quote from Patton about the
> survivors. Knowledge is supposed to be power. I'm beginning to think it's
> just a path to misery.
>
> Miriam
>
> _______________________________________________
> Blind-Democracy mailing list
> Blind-Democracy@octothorp.org
> https://www.octothorp.org/mailman/listinfo/blind-democracy
>

No comments:

Post a Comment