Wednesday, July 7, 2010

babbling baboons and Crock Jocks

Here is the thing about Rush Limbaugh and all the other babbling baboons who make up America's Crock Jocks. 
They are entertainers.  I repeat, they are first and foremost entertainers.  Their livelihood does not depend upon their telling the truth, it depends upon their ability to create a large listening audience. 
I would never accuse most of these flapping faces of being stupid.  They are pros at their profession and are well paid for their talents. 
My question is why we would waste time listening to them twist facts and trample on the Truth?  We go away all worked up and they go off to their cushy homes and comfortable life.  They are the Lackeys of the Empire Builders and they are well cared for.  I have quit listening to them long ago.  I can get worked up enough over real problems and issues without listening to them trump up truck loads of crap. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment