Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Once upon a time I was Super Blind!

Once upon a time I believed I was Superblind.  But I must now face the fact that my days of leaping tall fences in a single bound are behind me. 
After my hip replacement I thought that I would be able to do everything that I did twenty years ago.  Not so.  I am still unstable and lurch about like an old grandpa...which I am. 
But inside my head?  Ah what a different world exists there.  There are no limits to what I can do. 
Back in my golden years I had a fling as a single parent, did the shopping, cleaned the house, kept the yard, washed the clothes and figured out just where to place a bandage and hug a sobbing child. 
Still, it was with great joy that I resigned as Superblind when Cathy took on sharing Life and parenting. 
There's nothing sweeter than being Superloved. 
 
Curious Carl
Superblind

No comments:

Post a Comment