Wednesday, July 7, 2010

a puzzled agnostic

since I'm a practicing Agnostic and we have   no book to mess with our minds, could someone help me out by answering my questions. 
If God is the beginning and the end, Alpha and Omega, and if God is perfect and He cannot look upon imperfection, and He does know all that is and all that will be, because he is the beginning and the end, then how could He create Lucifer?  And as a part of that question, How could He look upon the imperfection that is Man? 
 
I am also sort of curious about how this Perfect Being could be sitting about making bets with Lucifer regarding the Faithfulness of Job? 
And what kind of a mess were we Humans in if Lot, his wife and two daughters were the only folks worthy of being saved? 
I do hope that no one really believes that Adam and Eve were real people, or that Noah actually put two of each species on his boat and they went off and repopulated the entire planet. 
In all honesty I much prefer reading Alice in Wonderland. 
 
 
Curious Carl
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment