Monday, June 25, 2012

thoughts on aging


Mostafa, I am not old.  I have simply made many trips around the Sun.  77 trips to be exact. 
But even though the human body becomes less dependable and the brain does not hold all the information it once did, I am young in the way that counts. 
May your mind always be open to exploring new ideas.  That will keep you young.  Exploring new ideas does not mean to embrace them, but merely to examine and test them against other information. 
Many people my age sit and dream of their Golden Years, those days when their bodies were young and vigorous.  But by doing this they are allowing their minds to become old, too. 
My dreams are set in tomorrow, not yesterday.  I long to live to be 120 years old in order to find out what is going to happen around the next bend in life's road.  But should I live to be 120 years old, I'd probably want to live to be 150. 
Promise never to call me "old", and I shall promise never to refer to you as, "That Egyptian Boy".  (smile)
Carl Jarvis
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [acb-chat] Egypt's election commission announces that the MuslimBrotherhood-DR. Mohamed Morsi has been approved as Egypt'sfirst democratically-elected president.

Well Carl, That's the main concern over here, It will be his first challenge to deal with. If he declared his Oath before the military, Then I may say that he will be just a figure. But untill now, He is demanding to declare his Oath before an elected parliament. Thank you for your congrats message. Um Carl, If you wouldn't mind me asking, But it seams that you are an active old man,lol, which is a good sign of your lifestyle. I just figured out by the time I receive your messages 
Best Wishes.
Its always hope that gives meaning to life.
_____________________________________
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2012 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [acb-chat] Egypt's election commission announces that the MuslimBrotherhood-DR. Mohamed Morsi has been approved as Egypt'sfirst democratically-elected president.

Mostafa,
It will be interesting to see how your new democratically elected president leads Egypt, with his hands tied behind his back by the military.  Since they have stripped the office of the president of most of it's powers, it seems DR. Mohamed Morsi will be more of a figurehead than a true leader. 
Time will tell. 
Good success! 
 
Carl Jarvis
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 12:46 PM
Subject: [acb-chat] Egypt's election commission announces that the MuslimBrotherhood-DR. Mohamed Morsi has been approved as Egypt'sfirst democratically-elected president.

Egypt's election commission announces that the Muslim Brotherhood-DR. Mohamed Morsi has officially been recognized as Egypt's first democratically- revolutionist-elected president. I' today am satisfied and anticipating simultaneously. I' am satisfied because we ultimately have terminated this lengthy abided transmitting period, And I' enthusiastically am anticipating, Looking forward to what Mister President will do. I will deliver some messages to different parties. Firstly, My statement to the recent democratically elected revolutionist President. "Mister President, Congratulations, You now have got a massive responsibility. If you work for the country interests, We will indeed stand by you. Otherwise, You will find us all in the square again, protesting over, calling for your resignation. You should reassure Egypt Coptics, You should adhere the principles of religious tolerance, You should adhere the civil state and coexistence citizenship prime fundamentals, You are a President for all Egyptians. You should prioritize the state interest over anything else, The nation has granted you  its awarded trust, So the choice is all yours, Either you preserve it, We will be with you, But if you betray it, We will never forgive you, God bless Egypt, Thanks Mister President." My second sentimental statement, Is meant to address my fellow Egyptians. "Dear fellow citizens, Congratulations for pacing the first step towards the genuine democracy, We all now have to dissolve protesting, We have to cooperate with our democratically elected president according to official voting results. We have all to accept the votes result, And not to dispute, Time to debate is now over, Its now time to work gravely to reconstruct this country." My third sentimental statement was meant to reassure Egypt's allies. "Don't worry my friends, We all will be fine. Don't ever hesitate to visit us at anytime, And we will be glad to grant you our honoured hospitality and enormous generosity, I hope that's European, American, and Arab businessmen and companies may reconsider investing in Egypt again." My fourth sentimental statement, Is meant to address Egypt's insidious enemies, "Eliezer and his cowardly unveiled liars, Our battle is not over yet, It will rather be just commenced. I' am not among those who sold their identity over to you while aiming to be well paid for reporting a falsely corrupted misinformation. I' am the grandson of the noble warriors who victoriously have defeated Israel in 1973, I' am among the revolutionists who will never sell Egypt to enemies, I' am telling you for the thousand time, There will be a Mortal Combat between us, And my sword is going to be precipitously roothless." My fifth sentimental statement, Is intending to address American press and public media. "You should verify any information validity in advance of reporting it in public, You should not rely upon a suspiciously spread rumors, Brought by unidentified individuals, Such as Christine Grassman, Or Seth Russell. No one knows who are these sort of individuals, But I know for certain." Egypt will pace onward indeed, And for any external aid we are not going to bleed, No interest, And no need. Egypt is substantially liberated and independent by it's noble martyr youth, And no one from the US or any other country has either a major or minor favor upon us, Is that fairly clearer, Well I hope so. Be blessed Egypt, Be blessed the Nile's flower, Be blessed the land of civility, strength and courage, Be blessed the land of ancient Monuments that are going to be eternally preserved, While witnessing your grand glory, Be blessed, The land of

bounties. Be blessed the land of beautifully perfumed weather, Be blessed the land of civil inception of human history, Be blessed Egypt, The land of Pharaohs, Be verily blessed Egypt, Oh the queene of the world!. Well; I just have a final message for those who hate Islam. "It will never work properly for you, Pat Robertson and those, Rather than spreading radical hatred, It will be better to define yourself for the publicity. Well supposedly that Pat Robertson is a Christian, But what a badly such a hater he is!. I have never heard him preaching about his faith, He rather promotes his radical hatred toward us." We Egyptians are involving both Muslims and Christians. My best friends are Christians actually, And I spend a plenty of my time with them. These also are my colleagues in many courses I' am attending at presently, We Egyptians are the people of humor, At the very stressful times, You will frequently find us sharing many jokes, Just amusing over the situations while we are striving for alteration. Egypt is a country which consists a malty cultural diversity, We are welcoming anyone from allover the world to visit us, And at the same time, We are intensively threatening any third party to just think of interfering into our domestic affairs by any manner, That will emphatically consequence a tuff and unpleasantly imposed penalty over the verified guilty. Well; Here is Egypt's official marching patriot Anthem.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6V7Mg9sDNQQ 

                                                 Be blessed Egypt, Be blessed for eternity.

No comments:

Post a Comment