Thursday, September 16, 2010

more ramblings of an old blind agnostic

Frankly I am always caught off balance when I hear someone trash entire groups of people over the misbehavior of one or two or even a few dozen. 
I have known good, decent, caring people of just about every Faith, Race, Ethnicity and Sexual Orientation.  Well, I must admit I have never Hob Knobbed with Practicing Cannibals or Head Hunters. 
But my personal belief is that the majority of folks are good, caring, and decent people in spite of religion, not because of it.  My observations over the years are that religion limits, controls and often misdirects people, keeping them from expressing themselves in love and caring ways that are natural to all human beings. 
But that's just the ramblings of an old blind Agnostic. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment