Monday, September 20, 2010

My thoughts on Michael Moore

My personal observation regarding Michael Moore. 
Michael Moore has a main theme that runs through any of his documentaries.  America belongs to Americans not to Corporations.  Not to a small group of Super Rich.  Americans need to understand that we are in a struggle for our democracy and for our freedom.  Americans have the goal of working together to promote the well-being of
All Americans.  Corporations have the goal of control, growth and profit.  The two goals are not compatible.  To support Corporate growth and power is to undermine Democracy and the American values. 
 
That is what I glean from Michael Moore's productions, as well as from listening to him speak. 
I consider him to be a Great American Patriot of the Highest Order. 
But then I'm just one old blind guy, mumbling out here in the Olympic Wilderness. 
 
Curious Carl
 
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 18, 2010 1:29 PM
Subject: Re: Healthcare: Jimmy Carter VS. Ted Kennedy

Dear Friends:
How interesting that someone should bring up Michael Moore.  Last night his movie Canadian Bacon was on TV and I got to watch and listen to it in its entirety.  If his mental processes are similar to the movie script I feel sorry for Michael.  I am sure he was trying to tell me something but I missed it entirely.  Sorry about that!
Regards,
R. E. (Dick) Driscoll, Sr.

No comments:

Post a Comment