Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Always & Forever

Always and Forever, a sickening poem sent around to warm the hearts of folks who love to send their children off to die defending the Ruling Class.  At first I could not finish the poem.  But later I peeked at the end. 
I refuse to include the piece of garbage, but here is my answer: 
Curious Carl
 
I did go to the very end just now and I got sick to my stomach all over again. 
 Who is writing loving poems about the Ruling Class sending our sons and daughters to fight their war while they sit in their safe gated villages and suck up the good life? 
 
Carl's Poem
(very rough because I'm in a hurry) 
 
Listen my children and you shall hear,
The sound of joy, the voice of cheer. 
 
While you, your brothers and sisters
are getting your brains blown out,
 
The Ruling Class you defend so well
Will never go without. 
 
And if you come home battered
with eyes or legs blown away,
 
You can bet your lousy pay check
They'll not give you the time of day. 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment