Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Fw: Tea Party Nation Prez Wants to 'Rewrite' Constitution;Thinks Allowing Only Landowners to Vote 'Makes Sense'

Subject: Re: Tea Party Nation Prez Wants to 'Rewrite' Constitution;Thinks Allowing Only Landowners to Vote 'Makes Sense'

While I think that Tea Party President Phillips real problem may not be the Supreme Court lifetime appointments, but rather, the ACLU, I do have to ponder the question whether or not we should not just be done with it all and throw out all amendments too the Constitution and start over. 
But , if we only allow land owners to vote, just who really owns my house?  Right now the bank probably still has half of it.  Does that mean I only get half a vote and my bank gets the other half?  Naturally my wife, being a woman, will get no vote under our Original Constitution. 
And by the way, I could use a couple of slaves around here.  My neighbor and I are already talking about turning his garage into a Black Smith shop and we'll also turn out Muskets.  Yup, returning to the "Good Old Days" and the original Constitution is not going to be such a bad thing. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment