Thursday, June 16, 2011

The FBI wants your garbage

Subject: Re: The FBI wants your garbage

One man's garbage is an F.B.I. Treasure Trove. 
Without coming right out and putting it in black and white, it appears that All People(and perhaps several other species)are suspects.  That sweet old grandma in the wheelchair being frisked in the airport next to the 9 month old baby,  all suspects.  Anyone getting close enough to hug you could be a suicide waiting to go off. 
And now the F.B.I. has a new division, G.I., Garbage Inspector.  They'll need to set up a recruiting program to screen applicants for this highly classified job.  Could be a golden opportunity for those folks no longer receiving unemployment checks. 
The unanswered question is, do they come and get my garbage or can I send it C.O.D. to the nearest F.B.I. office? 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment