Thursday, June 30, 2011

I had a dream!

    This feels like a terrible nightmare from which I cannot wake up. 
Unable to move, I watch the ships sail out to sea.  No sound comes from my mouth as I try to warn them that they are doomed.  Then I see Secretary of State Clinton.  I struggle to reach out to her and plead that she stop the killing that is going to occur.  But I can't seem to get her attention.  She stands looking stern and angry and behind her I see The Prince of Peace, President Obama shouting, "Yes, we can!" 
Then suddenly, as is the nature of dreams, I am walking the streets of Gaza.  I've never been here, but I know just where I am.  Except now the homes begin to look like a collection of Teepee's, and all of the people look like American Indians.  And they are afraid, running wildly in all directions looking for a place to hide.  Then I hear the trumpet of doom.  Gabriel blows his horn.  Riding into camp are giant horses with men dressed in armor and the Star of David emblazoned on their breast plates. 
 
Curious Carl
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment