Sunday, June 12, 2011

who is supporting America?

so many lies have been spewed for so many years that I can honestly say that I am never certain of Truth when it hits me in the face.  Even the Liars have bought their own BS. 
But one measure that I do use is to take a look at who is supporting America and who are the Terrorists. 
Supporters, albeit sometimes grudgingly, are what is left of the Middle Class and the Working class.  This is where the money and labor come from that keeps what is left of our nation running. 
Terrorists consist of anyone or any organization or any corporation that sucks up services and money and labor without putting anything back. 
Now if you don't like my use of the word, Terrorist, then pick one you do like.  But for sure they are not Citizens of America.  They are not defending our nation.  We might prefer to call them, Traitors.  Maybe Greed driven, self-serving Pigs.  But they are not my People.   They are not, "...of the people, by the people and for the people..."
So I read, and I listen, and I become confused until I look up and see just who is really destroying this nation. 
 
Curious Carl

No comments:

Post a Comment