Saturday, January 21, 2012

Newt and Old Hickory

So, I listened to a couple of the so called debates and heard clips from others.  South Carolinians, at least the ones gathered to hear Newt Gingrich, makes me wonder who raised them?  A pack of wolves...sorry wolves, I didn't mean to demean you...maybe a pack of hungry Laughing Hyenas is more like it. 
When Newt bent down and kissed the bloody hem of the garment of Old Hickory, the ruthless exterminator of Native Americans...remember them?  They were here first?...and said, "Andy Jackson knew who his enemies were and what to do with them.  Kill them!"  The crowd went wild.  At that point, for the first time, I truly feared for the life of Barak Obama. 
Can't you just imagine all of these slobbering, yowling folks heading home after this mass hypnotic session and hearing their phones ringing.  "Hello.  Oh Mother, how are you doing there in the old folks home?  You watched the rally?  What's that?  You thought you saw me drooling and not closing my mouth?  Gosh Mom, it was Newt speaking Truth.  You know Mom, Newt is running a positive campaign.  He's positive he knows what he's going to do to our enemies, those stinking Democrats.  Kill them.  Well Mom, gotta go now and kick that Damn dog howling in the back yard.  Besides, if I talk too long my little sweetie will sneak into bed and pretend to be fast asleep.  But thanks for all you did in raising me up the right way.  And don't worry, we'll get by the Home as soon as we find the time." 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment