Friday, September 7, 2012

stop me if you've heard this one before

 
I think I've told the story before, but the one time I smoked Hashish I actually saw the music notes in bright Neon colors.  Orange, Red, green and yellows all tumbling around the bed room.  Very interesting, since I was totally blind.  And that tinny little radio was pumping out live concert level sounds.  Still, it scared me enough that I never tried that again. 
Did I mention that I went to bed because the chair I was sitting on suddenly turned sideways?  It's a wonder I didn't fall off! 
My wife, I was married to Trish at the time, had invited two friends over.  They'd not been there more than ten or fifteen minutes until we lit up, the chair tipped  and I told them that they'd been there long enough, and I opened the door and told them good night. 
Some stuff, huh. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment