Friday, September 21, 2012

the piggy tattoo

In all my 77 years on this old planet, I've never had a woman bare her breasts to me so that I might see her nipple rings and gold or silver chains.  I did have a woman come up to me at a VR conference and offer to let me see her piggy head she'd had tattooed on her butt.  I said that the only way I could "see" it was to feel it, since I was blind. 
She said that she knew that and this was why she'd asked me. 
Now I knew of this young woman, even though we'd never met before, we'd chatted over the phone several times.  But I knew her because of the gang of panting, eager young men who were always trailing after her.  I have to admit, I was very tempted.  Very tempted. 
 
Then for some reason, I asked her why she had asked me to "see" her piggy. 
"Well," she said, suddenly sounding down right sexy, "I've always wondered what it would be like to do it with a blind man." 
Yoiks!!! 
And double Yoiks!!! 
My mouth went dry and I actually mumbled that I was very flattered, and I'd be sure to tell Cathy so she would know what a sexy guy she'd married.  . 
 
But once in a long while over the many years, late at night, I recall that evening and wonder...
 
Carl Jarvis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment