Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Jarvis Plan will keep us safe during flight

Three cheers for our great American Educational System.  The system that teaches us to ingest and regurgitate volumes of stuff without teaching us how to process it. 
I was just fondled at the San Diego airport by one such dedicated airport employee.  As he groped me over and over, feeling every seam in my jeans and causing me to wonder if he was about to go with the cavity search, I kept explaining that I have a hip replacement and it always sets off the alarm.  I offered to drop my drawers and allow him to gaze upon the long scar on my hip.  He never responded.  Perhaps he is mute and I'm picking on him, but he was very dedicated to feeling up every crease and lump on my clothing, even poking me in my rather pudgy mid section.  I assured him that it was all me in there.  The more he poked, the madder Cathy became.  She's Italian and hiding her feelings is not in her genes.  So I think that he went about his work much longer than needed, just to needle her more. 
But I was not embarrassed or humiliated.  In fact, I felt sorry for the simple minded fellow whose whole purpose in life is to feel up seams in jeans. 
The Jarvis Plan has been proposed elsewhere and should receive serious consideration.  All passengers will strip and board their plane totally naked.  All luggage and clothing will be flown in a separate carrier and claimed at the end of the flight.  Unless it became lost or sent on to Boise. 
During our flight our naked flight attendants would pass out health foods and beverages such as V8 juice and lead us in vigorous exercises to help lighten the load. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment