Wednesday, December 14, 2011

who can you trust?

It would be difficult to find a candidate who supports all of my concerns.  So I voted for Obama, hoping that he would be good for his word.  I knew from looking over his senate record and listening to his clever double talk that he was not going to thrill me.  But I blanched at the thought of having Sarah Palin one shaky heart beat from the Oval Office. 
As it has turned out, not only did Obama not follow through on many of his promises, he caved in by compromising on other issues long before he needed to. 
Obama would make an interesting neighbor...if I could afford to live in his neighborhood, but I would never leave my lawn mower out over night.  Since I can no longer trust his word, I can't vote for him any more than I can vote for (ugh) Newt Gingrich.  Now, Newt would not make an interesting neighbor...if I could afford to live in his gated neighborhood.  I'd have to lock up my wife every night. 
 
Curious Carl ----- Original Message -----
 

No comments:

Post a Comment