Thursday, February 16, 2012

PASTOR JOHN HAGEE SENDS IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CHRISTIANS...

JOHN HAGEE SENDS IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO CHRISTIANS...

Eric,
Pastor John Hagee claims that prayer is the Christians most powerful weapon, and he calls for 40 days of prayer.  Now while I am hopeful that all Christians everywhere stop, drop and pray steadily for 40 days...and nights, too? while I really do hope that they all do this since it will keep them out of other mischief, I have to wonder why the good Pastor feels that it will take 40 days of steady prayer by all Christians to get the job done.  Of course I did not understand just what job he is wanting done, since he is asking all Christians to pray for the election.  Again, I urge the Christians to busy themselves in 40 days of prayer, but doesn't it seem to make more sense if they all simply agreed upon some "right thinking" candidates and went to the polls and voted for them? 
It is my observation that Pastor John Hagee is nothing more than another puffed up self important blow hard trying to gather a little notoriety.  Just another little fish in a little pond. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment