Wednesday, May 9, 2012

you Have More Money in Your Wallet Than Bank of America Pays inFederal Taxes

Subject: Re: You Have More Money in Your Wallet Than Bank of America Pays inFederal Taxes

This sort of accounting makes me frothing mad.  I tried to think of something funny to say about it, but when I went back through the list of crooks and thieves, I saw no humor.  All I can see are the hungry little children in our slums.  I see the tired young women on the early bus, holding their small babes on their laps as they head for the baby sitter before trudging  on to work for crap wages.  I hear the soft whimpering of old men and women who don't know where they will go when their pitiful pittance runs out. 
I have lost all respect for our First Class Corporate Citizens and their humanoid CEO's. 
 
Carl Jarvis
 

No comments:

Post a Comment