Sunday, December 16, 2012

more Questions I Ask Myself About Connecticut School Shooting

 
Marsha,
What yanks my chain is how much attention we pay to the slaughter when it is in our own back yard, but how indifferent we appear when the same slaughter occurs in far-off Lands. 
Little innocent children are little innocent children regardless of where they live or the color of their skins, or the God they pray to, or even who their parents are and how their parents feel about us. 
 
How very, very cold our American hearts have become. 
 
Carl Jarvis
----- Original Message -----
From: Marsha
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2012 9:21 PM
Subject: Re: Questions I Ask Myself About Connecticut School Shooting

Hi
  I think I may be going crazy.  While I keep thinking about all those very
young children who were killed today, my mind keeps flashing to all those
other innocent children who we have either killed or are killing.  Their
towns, villages and families are suffering at least, if not more than those
here in the United States.  Who cares about a supposed fiscal cliff when
there are so many people dying.

Marsha


_______________________________________________
Blind-Democracy mailing list
Blind-Democracy@octothorp.org
http://www.octothorp.org/mailman/listinfo/blind-democracy

No comments:

Post a Comment