Thursday, November 11, 2010

Let's hope it's not Sarah Palin

I never pass up a chance to remind folks that we've been fed a whole lot of Fairy Tales telling us what good, fair people we are and how corrupt our oversized government is. 
I try hard not to get excited over this blather, but my usual laid back approach to the world has been seriously threatened this election. 
I am so sick of being talked down to and lied to by people only half my age and with less than half my IQ. 
What is the score now, 2 billion dollars handed over to the Media to be used in trashing our government and declaring every candidate Evil and Crooked.  With that much money sending a message that our government is untrustworthy and both Democrats and Republicans vowing to block anything the other side wants to do, how long will it be until some Strong Man takes over?  We can only hope that the "strong man" is not Sarah Palin. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment