Monday, November 1, 2010

speaking of weird sense of humor...

Perhaps we've been trying to wag the dog by attempting to "understand" one another.  Maybe if we just accepted the other person at face value, and they did likewise to us, we could then get down to the business of solving whatever issue they are dealing with. 
And yes, I am one happy clown.  But I have quit trying to "understand" how some people find my sense of humor weird or disgusting.  Both are words my children have tossed my way.  Usually just after I have embarrassed them in public. 
So despite the fact that I am an avowed Agnostic with no hope for Eternal Life, and despite the fact that I think we are all on a Ship of Fools headed for one huge crack up, nonetheless, I am light hearted and full of silliness.  At time it worries me.  But then I think, "That's a real hoot.  Getting worried over being silly."  Usually this is in the middle of the night and my chuckling wakes up Cathy.  She can be a real Grumpy Bear when she's awakened in the middle of the night. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment