Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The Little Man Who Wasn't There!


"Last night I saw upon the stair,
a little man who was not there. 
He was not there again today,
oh how I wish he'd go away!" 
 
During this entire election campaign the little man who was not there was the Pentagon. 
Take a moment to pick up a pencil and a piece of paper, a small piece will do, and list all the politicians you heard speaking either in support or in opposition of the illegal wars? 
The single biggest drain on our nation's resources.  Instead, we heard bold promises to reduce big government, like health care and education and social programs and agencies protecting the quality of our food and water and environment. 
But not a single call for cutting the biggest robbery to our treasury. 
I stand on my charge that America has been the victim of a bloodless military coup.  The Pentagon is now the Untouchable One. 
If I am correct, and of course I am, we are headed for sad days. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment