Friday, August 20, 2010

Weapons Given to Iraq Are Missing

Just a thought.  Is it me, or do any of the rest of you find it odd that the mightiest, most modern, best trained military machine in history is unable to teach what they know about conducting a war to the people of Iraq?  
At the same time I'm not surprised that the military can't find all those missing weapons.  I mean after all, did we put them over there to sit around counting guns and bombs?  Not at all.  We never trained them to do that.  We have the GAO for that purpose.  Whatever happened to them guys?  
If they want to keep track of all those weapons, they need to hire my supervisor.  Sure she's a blind woman...or a woman of blindness, and she works for a social service program, considered beneath the dignity of the military.  But she has a handle on every red cent spent in this program.  Just the other day I had a blazing email from her demanding to know how I could have billed for an item that did not appear on the proper form, in triplicate.  "This is a gross oversight" she ranted, "three dollars and ninety five cents of taxpayers dollars.  We can't have such sloppy accounting."     
I'm submitting her name to the Pentagon for immediate transfer to their accounting office. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment