Saturday, June 5, 2010

Clinton/Obama. Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

Clinton/Obama.  Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum. 
But would we have really thrown a vote away if we'd backed Ralph Nader or Dennis Kucinich ?  First, I guess that I feel relief that McCain and Palin did not get into office because the thought of replacing the smug simpering Bush voice with that Trailer Trash voice of Sarah is more than I could take.  Beyond that, I can't think of much that McCain could do that would be different than what Obama has done.  Bail out the rich, expand the war, sacrifice women for a health care bill that caters to the corporate medicine men, those pill ers of our nation. 
And to think of it, we're going to rebuild Haiti!!!  President Obama, please, can you first try to tell us how you plan to rebuild America? 
Throw my vote away?  Yes, I did.  I voted for Barak Obama. 
 
Curious Carl
 

No comments:

Post a Comment